Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

God's Words...Never Cease


     One of the things that brings me comfort through my life is that God is never done speaking. God is the same Yesterday, Today, and Forever. He has always used Prophets to reveal his word. Every time the Church was on the earth or the fulness of the Gospel was being preached, God has had a prophet. They are Men of God and they are valiant in the testimony of Jesus Christ. These prophets literally speak to God. They receive Revelation from God and then reveal God's will to his children. They are also given authority from God to do what they do. In Ephesians 4:11-14 it specifically tells us that God will have Prophets on the earth until we all come in unity of Christ. We are not there just yet. God still wants to Guide us today through prophets. I know that there is a Prophet on the Earth today. I know that he receives that revelation and has that Authority. I affirm my testimony that God lives and that the heavens are NOT closed but that they are open even still. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and it has brought me so much joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment