Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Getting used to things!

     After a year and a half of not using a computer for anything but writing family, I am now going global over the internet. I will tell you what, it has definitely taken some getting used too. I was completely clueless because I have never done this before. I think I will be able to get the hang of it sometime soon. Hey, at least I have finally got my blog up, long time coming too.
    Having the experience of trying something new is both absolutely wonderful  but at the same time, a tough change. It reminds of when I first came out on my mission. I had no idea what I was doing. I hardly knew the scriptures and I definitely didnt know how to teach people using them. Likewise, I am now here, hardly remembering how to use the computer and sometimes thinking, 'Why in the world am I doing this'. But what I do know is that the Lord will bless me and he will help me accomplish everything that he would have me accomplish. It brings back the quote I heard in the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah. "Just Do Your Best And The Lord Will Do The Rest". I know that is true without a doubt. Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Great first post, Elder. Now blog it up! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elder, I look forward to reading your post...Hey, your smart, you'll catch onto this real fast. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete